So I was almost home from the gym last night and my fuel low light came on in the car. Not a happy event.. one of my pet peeves is pumping my own gas.. I can really get behind a state like New Jersey.. where such a thing is outlawed. Being Saturday night and all I debated with myself for a minute on whether or not to circle back around and head for the fuel pump or head for the shower and worry about it tomorrow. I’m not going to lie…it was seriously tempting just to cruise into my parking spot and call it a night… but then could I in good conscious purchase gas on the Sabbath knowing full well I could have avoided it? … Answer.. no.. I seriously had the distinct impression that I needed to go right then.
So I pulled up to the gas station still a little annoyed that my conscious got the better of me…and I was rewarded for my faithfulness..(ha, ha) low and behold my fabulous friend Pam that I hadn’t seen for weeks just happened to pull in to that gas station moments after me. Just a few minutes in either direction and we would have completely missed each other!
Sometimes the stars do a line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment