
Today at work...I was asked, by one of my bosses, to create a spreadsheet (or matrix if you will) that should include the following ingredients:
80% Accounting Methodology
10% Moral Compass
10% Wildcat
A TALL ORDER...Yes this is really my job! As you can see it's very subjective and creative.. (I've also been asked to create my bosses birthday party invitations)...I ask you ..where else can you get this kind of training (or lack of?)?
80% Accounting Methodology
10% Moral Compass
10% Wildcat
A TALL ORDER...Yes this is really my job! As you can see it's very subjective and creative.. (I've also been asked to create my bosses birthday party invitations)...I ask you ..where else can you get this kind of training (or lack of?)?
In this economy you've gotta learn to be a multitasker and read between the lines.
Okay... sad thing is... I think I know how to prepare such a thing!....SCARY.. I have been with these guys for too long!

1 comment:
Ah, I miss your work stories, they're always great, such variety! :)
Post a Comment