Thursday, November 20, 2008

Falling in Love with Fall








I think summer is my favorite season.. however I'm beccome quite partical to fall. The colors are amazing! I am so wishing that I was in a place with some changing seasons.. just for a bit... I know.. what a shame I'm stuck in San Diego. It's still in the 80s right now.. not even jacket weather! This is about as fall as it gets here.

"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face"-John Donne

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh I'm so jealous of the SD weather! I'm wishing that I was there. Winter hasn't quite set in here, but it's getting close. All of the fall colors are pretty much gone :(

Allison said...

Seriously...is there anything you cant do? Your pictures are fantastic. And, I must admit that I am more than slightly jealous that you are still basking in 80 degree weather...what i wouldnt give!