Monday, March 30, 2009

Ridiculous Ranunculus



Since it's been way to long since I posted.. and your probably thinking way to long since I've had any fun to brag about.. at long last I'm back.. so I've either been having so much fun that I haven't had time to blog about it.... or maybe I've been working too hard..

In any case San Diego experienced some ridiculously awesome weather last Saturday and I went to visit the famous Carlsbad Ranunculus also very unknown as the Persian Buttercup and was able to mess around with my cool camera again which was super awesome!

They are soooo beautiful.. if you haven't seen them in all their glory.. you should.. and don't wait too long.. cause they won't be here forever! (Field Open Til May.. for more info http://www.theflowerfields.com/)
A few of the best pics:







Me Trying to be artsy and failing miserably.. :)

And my accompanying baggage handler:


4 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah for a new post! I am so jealous of both the weather and the flowers! You look so cute!!!

lisa c. said...

love the post, the flowers and you look amazing:)

Nicole said...

just figured you were hibernating...happy to hear from you!love the flowers!

Moranda said...

geez, woman! it's about time you post again! I love your photos...didn't you see where i bragged about your skills in the post I did on Jessies wedding?

I'm dying! I have to come see the flowers this weekend! what are you doing Saturday afternoon?