Friday, April 17, 2009

Sugar High Easter


News flash Sweettarts now makes a sour jelly bean.. and they are amazing! .. But I'm not happy I'm addicted. I bought a bag on Saturday night took them over to a friend's house and they were gone in about an hour.. At church my friend Michelle said she kept dreaming about them.. I seriously considered going to the grocery store on Monday, when they would be half off, to stock up.. but then my health conscience got the better of me.. why oh why did I listen.. now they are gone until next year :( Be on the look out for them in 2010.

Sunday morning was spent reflecting on the true meaning of Easter and making my very own Spring Necklace.. Despiration the Mother of Inspiration.. (I had nothing so wear to church that was Easterish) so I dug into my bead drawer .. and creative genius set in with this .."planned randomness".. (Wish I had a better pictures to Model it)


After Church I headed up to the OC to hang out with the extended Fam for more fun.. where we had an amazing dinner followed by my Grandma's famous cheese cake and the Easter Bunny partied late on a school night. EB put out a golden egg this year with $20 inside which was a real crowd pleaser (good thing he hasn't quit his day job)..




Two Good Eggs.. my Cousin Moranda and her Hubby Clark....

displaying their fabulous tie died eggs.. these babies were held in reserve from the festivities.


I wasn't able to get many shots of the ensuing Easter Egg Hunt..

but I thought this one was cute..
My Aunt Nedra and Cousin Westin


Hope everyone had a Very Happy Happy Easter!


No comments: