
Apparently I didn't get enough the first time around..and you didn't either.. This post was supposed to make it out about a month ago but due to technical difficulties.. is now just being posted.
I have been talking up the flower fields to my fabulous cousin Moranda.. for a whole year.. since I discovered this bunch of amazingness.. and finally convinced her to come down from the OC to see it.. so we gallivanted in the flower beds, tried on some very fancy hats, and snuck on to the drivers seat of a tractor.
They also have the best strawberries there! And we bought a bunch, and surprise visited our Aunt Roseanne with Flowers and Strawberries.
It was a fabulous time! Anyone want to go again?

2 comments:
Where's your hat, Bryonny? I love these flower pictures, they are BEAUTIFUL...just like you! :)
Beautiful flowers! And beautiful pics! You should go into photography :)
Post a Comment