
I was bargain hunting in TJ Maxx today and was looking in the housewares section and ran across this frame with the quote “Happiness is Shared Memories”. I didn't buy it but.. it did cause me to reflect on my life.. and how lucky I am that not many of my memories are that disagreeable (or maybe I have selectively chosen not to dwell on those today).. in any event…usually I’m not the sappy type.. but…
To me Happiness is really a function of being able to connect me life with others. I don’t think I can ever say enough that I love my family and dear friends and how meaningful all those relationships are to me. I’m so appreciative that my life is shared with such wonderful people and that my memories are full of shared love, laughs and great experiences and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that many more great times are ahead.
To me Happiness is really a function of being able to connect me life with others. I don’t think I can ever say enough that I love my family and dear friends and how meaningful all those relationships are to me. I’m so appreciative that my life is shared with such wonderful people and that my memories are full of shared love, laughs and great experiences and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that many more great times are ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment