Saturday, July 12, 2008

Washington Post




So I've been back from Washington DC for two whole days and I already feel like a slacker. JW and Kristi have both loaded up all their pics and updated their blogs... and what do I have to show for myself... great big goose egg...

So I bought a new fancy semi professional camera for this trip.. and I'm not going to lie... went a little nuts..
If my calculations are correct.. with my two cameras I have 572 pictures of DC.. holy moly! I'm still sifting out the good ones... I accidentally left the instructions to my new camera at home and it took about half way through the trip to figure out how to turn it on.. ha ha!

So look forward to some fabulous shots when I finally figure this thing out. In the meantime here is a little teaser for the trip log to come.

No comments: