Just wanted to let you know that Jenny put me to shame with her go-go-gadget packing skills. She arrived at my house on Thursday with a carry on sized bag for SIX days worth of adventures.. she even managed to get a full fledged folding chair in there.. Honestly?! I was completely amazed. and a little embarrassed… my bag was twice the size.
Due to the Airplane maintenance issues I was afforded the opportunity to reexamine my contents and do a little reorganizing.. and the major difference in packing styles stemmed from my choice to pack with options.. because who knows what you will feel like wearing one day… Jenny thought this was hilarious.. but no use trying to be something your not.. so not much was taken out and I was perfectly content.. except when I had to maneuver my huge suitcase on the subway! Sacrifices do have to be made.. Style before comfort.
Due to the Airplane maintenance issues I was afforded the opportunity to reexamine my contents and do a little reorganizing.. and the major difference in packing styles stemmed from my choice to pack with options.. because who knows what you will feel like wearing one day… Jenny thought this was hilarious.. but no use trying to be something your not.. so not much was taken out and I was perfectly content.. except when I had to maneuver my huge suitcase on the subway! Sacrifices do have to be made.. Style before comfort.

No comments:
Post a Comment