So hilarious.. today at lunch.. with 3 other coworkers and my ADD/Turrets boss.. (who I love dearly ....even though he sometimes drives me crazy.. lest anyone think I'm making fun of him).. some how got on the topic of my dating life (or lack there of?).. he has no fear in asking the type of questions that go where most people wouldn't and some how he gets away with it. This is just one of the many daily hilarious types of commentary that come from this guy...
And I quote "So how's the man hunt going?" uhhh...Really we're going there?... Luckily I'm pretty good friends with the people I work with and it was only slightly embarrassing.. and the best part was apparently this was a rhetorical question because I didn't even really have to answer.. he launched right into volunteering himself and my other boss as my personal screening committee of potential suitors.. this is not a joke he's serious about taking the job on.... and to paraphrase his comments.. he's concerned about some gold digger trying to swoop me up and take me for my money.. (uh what now? what money? This is some serious role reversal). And on another point is highly concerned that the guys are not going to be a enough of a quality, intellectual, and financial match based on the bachelors he's seen out there. (If there are any non-related bachelors out there reading this.. don't be too upset or too deterred from dating me.. my boss is in real estate development (aka construction).. need I say more about the type of characters he's sees everyday) LOL... at least I had a good laugh..
However it was nice to know that my boss thinks so highly of me.. although a bit misguided. I'm sure since the parents live out of state they would be happy to know that someone's volunteered to watch my back on the dating front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment